Top Ten Tuesday is created by The Broke & the Bookish. Every Tuesday, we compile a list of our literary Top 10, and then add it to the blog hope...
This week it's about our favourite movies and series; I have picked my favourite Books into Movies adaptations and here we go.
- The hobbit:I remember reading the whole book in one session and I was excited about the film. The Hobbit is like a river flows with wonderful events. Peter Jackson did this one perfectly.
- Lord of the Rings:The trilogy that started it all for me. I was 13 when I first heard about it. Still, 16 years passed and I'm still the hardcore fan.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone:It was the year of 2002 when I first read this novel and when I got the film's DVD, I watched it each morning for over a month. I am still in love with it.
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood:I watched this film when I was a teenager and re-watching it as an adult still touches my heart. Life is a struggle and you it might never come the way you want it to be but you still have the rest of the good happy moments passing by.
- The Maze Runner:I would not trade place with the boy like NEVER in a million years. This was one of the edgiest movies ever. I was literally breathless while watching it.
- The Help:That is one who speaks it all about the nature of some events. I always end up crying because of the deep stories of The Help. I would always be on the side of humanity and might have been the one who tells the story behind the closed doors.
- Jane Eyre:A typical perfect Gothic romance. I love every and each version of the book. Even the Egyptian version have always touched my heart.
- Little Women:I'm the eldest of three sisters; this movie is related to my life more than others.I pray to be the writer who finds the one who speaks the language of my mind.
- The Count of Montey Cristo:Once, I have watched it 8 times in one week. Edmond Dantes is the man of my dreams. Enough said.
- Anna Karenina:Each and every family is happy on its own. I wish if Anna did not have that sad ending and had her happiness.
Those are mine. I wonder if you like one or more films among my list?!