I definitely can't join them in NYC for Armchair BEA discussion in real but will answer there questions as for shall make me feel I am a part of the event.
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
I am Nevey Badr an Egyptian girl who is so in love with books and blogging. I have been blogging since 2009 over The Books Room and 2010 over Princess Neve Reviews; all deleted but this blog which is my official. I loved blogging because of The Story Sire also because I love sharing my thoughts about books and see others share the same love with me.
2. Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
I love wrestling so much. I am so in love with The WWE; it's something not for a Victorian Goth like me but I love it.
3. What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)?
I love Guest posts seeing others writing is wonderful.
4. Which is your favorite post that you have written that you want everyone to read?
I loved the top 10 favorite characters of all time.
5. What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?
I would say London because of the wonderful Gothic novels related to London.