Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week the top ten list titles "Top Ten Books That Whose Titles Or Covers Made Me Buy It."
My Top Teen Books whose title or covers made me buy:
*I have too many books but had to write just 10*.
1. Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone: I bought it because of it's cover and title; as I had by then not read any series other than Goosebumps by the wonderful R. L. Stine but I give Harry a try and I'm in love with Harry Potter since 2002...
2. The Vampire Dairies series: I bought the new Harper Teen covers with the half faces; it's mystery of mysteries and I hate the series tie-in covers..
3. Enola Holmes Mysteries series: Enola is Sherlock Holmes sister and she solves
mysteries like him; sure the title attracted me.
4.Tales of Mystery & Imagination (Mystery & Supernatural by Edgar Allan Poe: I did bought it for the cover even if I already have a copy of it.
5. Gamma Doyle trilogy: I got the whole series for both the story and the covers. I adore this series as it's Victorian and Fantasy.
6. Switched & My sister the Vampire series by Sienna Mercer: I originally picked them for the cover but now I <3 Them.
7. Uniper Berry by M.P. Kozlowsky: The book cover is Middle Grade illustrated cover and creepy and that what I live for.
8. Scream Street series: I also picked because of it's covers and using of old horror character in the MG world.
9.The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross: I love the red dress on the front cover and the title corset turned my head as I want to live 24/7 wearing corsets. The book is epic
as it's Fantasy and Victorian novel.
10. Eragon: because of the title is like a Dragon and Era Gone like a begin of a new Era and I love new beginning of ages of darkness.