Copied from Ya Reads
The Book Bucket List Challenge was created to give you the chance to get to all those books that you’ve wanted to read for ages but never found the time to. Or, if you’re a reviewer like myself, it gives you the gift of free will – to read a non review book because till now you’ve had to focus only on your TBR pile.
Choose your level -
Level 1: 4 books in 2011
Level 2: 8 books in 2011
Level 3: 12 books in 2011
- Books can be either YA or adult
- Books don’t have to be 2011 releases.
- Anyone can join. Please link to a public (web) place I can find you.
- You can join at anytime. The challenge runs from now till to December, 2011
- You are required to review the books if you want to enter the giveaway. The review can either be a proper review, or simply use the short template (see below)
- You do not have to run a blog to participate, although there must be a public website where I can find you (Goodreads, LibraryThing, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Tumblr, etc)
**Tip – if you link to Facebook, a good way to do it is to write a note or use the Visual Bookshelf application
- Your blog does not have to be a book blog
- If you enter with your blog link, you must post about the challenge so I may link.
- Reviewers, the book can not be part of your review books that you would’ve read anyway, it defeats the whole purpose of the challenge.
Why did you include it to your Book Bucket List?:
Was it worth it?: Yes/No
Would you recommend it?: Yes/No
Prize: If you complete the challenge, at any of the levels, up for grabs is any number of books of your choice to the value of $50 from The Book Depository, to continue the theme of giving the gift of free will.
In addition to that, thanks to the lovely author Dianna Love, we have some awesome swag to giveaway. One Belador T-shirt, one Beladors.com black backpack, and a signed copy of Blood Trinity.
We’ll hopefully add to that as the year progresses with other goodies.
Here’s a list of books commonly found on Book Bucket Lists (including my own)
Book Bucket List on Goodreads